Join Peak to build the world’s first Artificial Intelligence System
If you are a person who loves tech and is proficient in building SaaS products to solve complex problems, there is no better place for you to be, than at Peak.
Peak Engineers are building the world’s first Artificial Intelligence System. This Artificial Intelligence System enables companies to rapidly build and deploy AI solutions that leverage complex data and turn it into powerful actionable insights.
What would you be doing at Peak?
- Here are some examples of what you would be doing at Peak. It is all about ensuring that AI is available for all, by making the workflows of Data Scientists, Data Engineers, and AI engineers easy!
- Build data transformations flows which works with R, Python or Apache Spark, and are easy to us.
- Build Markup editor which can be used to do data analysis, collaborate and share.
- Automated data ingestion pipes to store data in various DB technology based on use cases.
- Keep infrastructure as code ( Cloudformation) for AWS.
- Build UI to allow simple orchestrations of various tasks or build data visualization widgets.
- Data Visualization and UI to keep track of ML Model performance
- Build alerting and notifications to help monitor the status of the platform
- Data Connectors for Salesforce and Hubspot.
- Work with Data Scientists to enhance the product using their feedback and your expertise.
If you love tech, can help build fresh and exciting cloud-based solutions, enjoy autonomy, enjoy working without constraints and love to solve complex problems then this is a great opportunity for you.
We’re a very agile team, we adapt quickly and we rapidly utilise new technologies when they become available. All of this contributes to making Peak a very exciting and interesting environment to be in!
Who you are
- You are an experienced full stack engineer preferably from a product development background.
- You will have an understanding of functional programming practices as well as engineering practices like Agile principles, a good working knowledge of HTML5/CSS3 and a basic understanding of Docker and containerisation technologies.
- Additional skills would be system architecture knowledge, such as SOA or event-driven architecture. Knowledge of microservices/distributed engineering patterns and best practices would also be beneficial, as well as AWS data processing and automation services, such as SQS, Kinesis, SNS.
- Any experience you have in big data tech or principles would be an added advantage, as would experience or a degree in AI or ML.
- You must be somebody who keeps up to date with the latest technology and software engineering practices.
More about Peak
Peak has been named as one of the 25 fastest-growing tech companies by GP Bullhound and we scooped the Judges’ Innovation Award at the 2018 Northern Tech Awards. Not only are we an advanced partner with Amazon, we are also one of only three companies in the UK to hold Amazon Web Services (AWS) Machine Learning Competency status, and one of only 14 globally.
As one of the hottest UK tech companies our engineers are integral in our success, and we need the best engineers to support our continued growth. You would be working in our amazing Jaipur office which has been designed to encourage agile and collaborative working in a very cool space.
If you love tech and can help build fresh and exciting cloud-based solutions with autonomy to work without constraints, this is a great opportunity for you. We’re a very agile team and can adapt and utilise new technologies very quickly, making it a very exciting and interesting environment to be in.