Applications to accelerate your AI journey
Drive meaningful outcomes across profitability, efficiency and sustainability with our customisable suite of pre-built Decision Intelligence applications
Industry expertise, powered by AI. Ready to go.
Our customizable applications drive value across a range of functions and use cases, in industries where we have a proven track record of success. Making AI central to your business is a journey, but with our applications you can accelerate your adoption.
The speed of buying. The power of building.
Fast time to value and tailored to your business
Our applications give the speed of adoption of an out-of-the-box solution, but are tailored to fit with your business objectives and guardrails. Once deployed, they surface insight, recommendations and predictions, on Peak or your existing systems, so you can make optimal decisions that achieve your objectives.
Our Customer Intelligence stack
Know your customers like never before and provide them with highly personalized experiences
Our Demand Intelligence stack
Predict demand and optimize inventories, all the time
Our Supply Intelligence stack
Supercharge your supply chain with Peak
Plan stock moves from factory to distribution center (DC) network.
Dynamic Inventory: Finished Goods
Provide optimal inventory levels to meet defined service levels at DC level.
Optimize fulfillment to meet OTIF targets, avoid potential fines and unhappy customers.
Maximize your fleet capacity and efficiently meet customer expectations.
Dynamic Inventory: Raw Materials
Optimize inventory levels to meet target service levels.
Short term impact, long term transformation
Our applications are built to drive meaningful outcomes, embedded with your unique business rules and processes. They’re proven to drive value in a number of ways – profitability, efficiency and sustainability.
- Future proof
More applications = more intelligence
All our applications are built and run on one platform – Peak – this means they can work together, informing one another and getting smarter over time.
Adopting AI can be faster than you think
Our applications are 80% built, using industry expertise, and based on proven AI models already generating impact in each industry. The remaining 20% is tailored to your needs and ways and working. You get fast time to value without sacrificing flexibility.
Buy today, build tomorrow
Our growing suite of applications can be adopted over time for a variety of use cases, all built and run on one platform. When you’re ready to build your own AI-powered applications, you can use that same platform.
Empower your team
Increase the productivity of your people by helping them make data-driven, agile decisions based on predictions, recommendations and insight that only AI can drive.
Read more about our work in your industry
We have applications to benefit sales and marketing, merchandising, supply and demand planning across different industries.
Drive commercial growth and get closer to your customers with Decision Intelligence.
Ensure that consumers have what they need, when they need it – regardless of where they want to buy from.
Make agile decisions, reduce costs and waste whilst driving revenue growth and profit.
No hype, just results
Our customers are seeing the measurable commercial value of AI through using Peak's applications.
Decision Intelligence yields results while supporting Speedy’s near and long-term strategies. Peak quickly understood our goals and ways of working very quickly.
With Decision Intelligence, we believe we’re one step closer to creating a game-changing proposition for all of our customers.
Decision Intelligence ensures we offer the right product to the right person at the right time – keeping customers at the heart of our business and using AI to deliver real benefits to them.
Peak gives our team the ability to access real-time, highly accurate predictions to help us prioritize those leads who are likely to become Bruntwood customers.
By harnessing Peak’s segmentation power, it’s enabling us to add new levels of efficiency into our digital marketing, with impressive outputs.
Join the growing ranks of companies using Decision Intelligence
Peak makes it easy to get started
We have the technology, the experience and support to help you succeed with Decision Intelligence
Messy data? No problem. Peak ingests, transforms, and unifies your data to deliver rapid results with a short time to value.
Applications are configured to meet your needs, with each one focused on proving value quickly.
Peak integrates with your existing business systems, so there’s no need to rip and replace.