Peak has been named as one of the 25 fastest-growing tech companies by GP Bullhound and we scooped the Judges’ Innovation Award at the 2018 Northern Tech Awards. Not only are we an advanced partner with Amazon, we are also one of only 14 global companies to hold Amazon Web Services (AWS) Machine Learning Competency status. We are one of the hottest tech companies and have built our own technology platform – the Artificial Intelligence System. It is a central system of intelligence dedicated to AI and ML. If you are smart, driven and want to work in an autonomous role, then this could be the opportunity for you. We’re a very agile team and can adapt and utilise new technologies very quickly, making it a very exciting and interesting environment to be in.
As Product Manager, you will have complete ownership of a functional area within the Peak platform and solutions. You will own the product vision by speaking to customers, defining user stories & acceptance criteria and creating wireframes. You will also partner with the UX team to ensure mockups are ready, and closely collaborate with the engineering teams in an Agile/Scrum development process to execute on the roadmap. You will evangelize and train internal and external customers on benefits and capabilities of what your team has built, and partner with product marketing on sales and marketing for go-to-market strategies based on product capabilities and competitive analysis.
You will decide what to build; working closely with customers, sales, services, customer success, engineering and other cross-functional groups to prioritize new features and functionality based on business objectives and engineering estimates.
Your role will be key to coordinating product releases among the engineering, marketing, customer success and sales teams, and managing product alliances; selecting and maintaining relationships with technical vendors, such as email service providers.
Skills and experience
● You have commercial experience of working in product management, ideally within a B2B SaaS company, working full time on a software delivery team
● You have strong communication and technical abilities and are intimately familiar with modern / agile software development practices used to build and deploy web and mobile applications
● You have strong ability to collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements and new product features
● You have a proven record of ability to coordinate a cross-functional team of developers, engineers and designers
● Familiar with agile methodologies and frameworks
● You have strong customer and stakeholder empathy. You must be not only the voice of the customer, but at various times the voice of marketing, finance, engineering, support and ops. You must be able to channel many points of view
● Educational background in computer science, engineering or in a related field
● Several years of experience as a Product Manager or in a similar role
● Very good organizational and leadership skills
If you believe you can do a great job at Peak but don’t think you meet all of the criteria, please still get in touch. We would love to hear from you.