Founded in 2014, Peak has grown rapidly, in line with the world’s fastest-growing SaaS companies. We’ve won numerous awards and attracted significant funding to support the company’s mission of delivering meaningful AI solutions to our impressive range of clients.
We have ambitious plans over the coming years and a key element will be creating a first class working environment. That’s where you come in – we are looking for an Office Manager to make all this possible. You’ll be at the heart of our new Manchester HQ, responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the office and helping to create a culture where people are able to thrive.
Based in Manchester, we’re looking for an experienced Office Manager/Administrator to be the first point of contact for the administration and facilities function, supporting the team to create an amazing office environment.
You’ll be the first person people come to with any questions or issues, from room bookings to how the conference tech works, to arranging travel. You’ll be responsible for one of the best offices in Manchester (we finished second in Prolific North’s Inspired Spaces office competition!) If you can make it even better, we’d love to hear from you.
● Arrange international travel for all employees, and organise travel and accommodation for the CEO and Directors, balancing costs with convenience. Ensure travel documents, tickets and itineraries are available
● Providing ad hoc administrative support to the CEO and COO
● Ensure all technology is available and in working order, and that any issues are addressed promptly
● Work with the People, Team & Culture Manager to create an office environment which everyone loves to work in
● Communicate with all employees on any matters relating to the office environment and in the wider office building
● Greet visitors attending the office and answer any direct calls as appropriate
● Ensure and maintain a clean and tidy office environment at all times
● Prepare meeting rooms for client and internal meetings, ensuring they are clean, tidy and that all the necessary equipment is available
● Be the point of contact for the team for any day-to-day issues in the Manchester office
● Assisting with health and safety and security protocols ensuring Peak is compliant with relevant legislation and best practice. Identify and promptly address any health and safety or security concerns
● Problem solve when there isn’t an obvious option A
You’ll need to be a people person first and foremost and be able to keep calm and solve problems….or find someone to solve the problem if you can’t. You’ll be a good communicator who deals with people in an open and straightforward manner and someone who is driven and responsible for creating the best working environment possible.
● True team player – share success and works well across the business
● In the know – naturally curious and abreast of what will help Peak become a world leading business
● Creative – able to think of ideas to improve processes and solve problems
● Organised – takes pride in being organised and able to organise others
● Believe in being great, not good
● Opportunity to help scale Peak and make a large impact in a fast-growing company with global ambitions
● Competitive compensation package, options, pension and generous holiday entitlement
● A fantastic working environment with open communication channels, flat hierarchy and a truly collaborative style
● Peak has a strong culture that we live by, based on shared values: we are open, straightforward, smart, responsible, curious and driven
● Learn from some of the best minds in the UK across multiple disciplines
In an age when becoming AI and data-driven is one of the most important things businesses must do, it can also be one of the most challenging. That’s where Peak comes in; our AI System sits at the heart of our client’s businesses, enabling the rapid unification, modelling and – most importantly – use of data. All supported by our world-class data science team.
Headquartered in Manchester, Peak also has offices in London, Edinburgh, Jaipur and Brisbane. Our clients include established FTSE 250 retailers, manufacturers and well-known brands alongside highly innovative and tech-savvy businesses.
Peak is an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Partner, and holds Machine Learning Competency status.