DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
Founded in 2014, Peak has grown rapidly, in line with the world’s fastest growing SaaS companies, winning numerous awards and attracted significant funding to support the company’s mission of delivering meaningful AI solutions to our impressive range of clients.
Peak is at the forefront of the emerging AI market and we need a performance focused marketer to help spread the Peak word. We are looking for someone with specific interest in marketing automation, reporting, digital channel management and execution of campaigns to helping us ensure we dominate this market.
Based in Manchester, we’re looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who can work within the Demand Generation team to create, manage and analyse the effectiveness of our digital marketing channels (PPC, SEO, Email Marketing, Website Analytics). You will be great at engaging with internal and external stakeholders as well as leading internal teams through insights and will have complete autonomy managing these channels.
We need someone to be an expert in GoogleAds, Google Webmaster, HotJar, Facebook Advertising, LinkedIN Advertising, SEMrush. You will work in partnership with the Demand Generation manager, becoming the go to person for performance updates, reporting and iteration suggestions across the channels they own.
The insight and viewpoints will be used to shape what messaging and content we promote, how well campaigns are performing and shaping new campaigns based off previously learnings. This is an exciting opportunity to see a real impact on a young business. The position will have complete autonomy and be surrounded by highly driven individuals, so this is a perfect position to understand how a rapidly growing business is using marketing to increase pipeline, revenue and ultimately market share. This person will also be pivotal to the Peak expansion into new markets, with the US being the next region to focus on.
We will be launching a new website in Q3. This role will be responsible for managing and overseeing the performance of the website. Conversion pages, drop off pages, which pop ups/slide in’s are performing the best and why. A/B testing will also be the responsibility of this role.
This is a great environment for an analytical creative to thrive, surrounded by driven individuals who share a passion for data driven decisions.
We are building a centre of excellence in the marketing team in the enterprise AI space and are already starting to make our impact felt with numerous award nominations in from Q3/4 campaigns and results. We want each element of marketing to be industry leading and strive to be the “HubSpot of AI”. To achieve this we are looking for teammates who are:
● True team players – shares success and works well across the business
● In the know – keeps up to date with latest tech news, launches and product updates, market results and industry announcements
● Win in the right way – delivers activity and results that are aligned to the Peak commercial plan and values
● Creative – able to conceive and deliver unique solutions
● Customer first – puts the customer at the forefront of every activity to get the best result
● Question the process – build team greatness by challenging the status quo and trying new things
● Believe in being great, not good
● Ability to dissect campaigns to find the insights: 1) From the insights, gain internal buy-in to make necessary changes, 2) Bring the insights to life with creative insights
● Previously pulled together digital performance reports, knows what to look out for
● Understanding of digital marketing basic software GoogleAds, Google Webmaster, HotJar, Facebook Advertising, LinkedIN Advertising, SEMrush and/or other SEO tools
● Creative about how to get the best results, not just throwing money at the problem
● Experience in executing and analysing multi-channel campaigns
● Can demonstrate necessary gravitas and rapport building skills to develop relationships. Everyone at Peak has to be able to do this
● Proven skill and natural flair for producing engaging designs
● Experience using Analytics platforms such as Google Analytics or Adobe Experience Cloud
● Can evidence experience in managing multiple campaigns across many channels (paid search, email, SEO)
● Problem solve when technology doesn’t allow option A
● Opportunity to help scale Peak and make a large impact in a fast-growing company with global ambitions
● Competitive compensation package, options, pension and generous holiday entitlement
● A fantastic working environment with open communication channels, flat hierarchy and a truly collaborative style
● Peak has a strong culture that we live by, based on shared values: we are open, straightforward, smart, responsible, curious and driven
● Opportunity to influence Peak’s early success in entering the US market in 2019
● Learn from some of the best minds in the UK across multiple disciplines
In an age when becoming AI and data-driven is one of the most important things businesses must do, it can also be one of the most challenging. That’s where Peak comes in; our AI System sits at the heart of our client’s businesses, enabling the rapid unification, modelling and – most importantly – use of data. All supported by our world-class data science team.
Headquartered in Manchester, Peak also has offices in London, Edinburgh, Jaipur and Brisbane. Our clients include established FTSE 250 retailers, manufacturers and well-known brands alongside highly innovative and tech-savvy businesses.
Peak is an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Partner, and holds Machine Learning Competency status.