With all the hype around AI, Peak is at the forefront of delivering meaningful business results through AI solutions. With an impressive list of case studies and references from enterprise clients, Peak has developed a market fit over the past four years and is perfectly placed to achieve global success as AI adoption becomes commonplace.
This is a great opportunity for experienced, commercially minded sales people to take advantage of this perfect timing to spread the Peak message to a wide audience.
Based in either London or Manchester, we’re looking for people who can talk business outcomes with customers to successfully sell our sought-after enterprise AI platform and build long-term client relationships.
We spend our time talking with senior executives about how AI and machine learning can give them a competitive edge by solving complex problems within their businesses. An understanding of advanced analytics, machine learning and AI is a plus, but a passion for helping customers improve their businesses is a must.
The Commercial Manager is the CEO of his/her territory and is responsible for aligning available pre-sales, marketing, sales development, and executive resources to grow his/her business rapidly. You’ll be responsible for developing and executing your strategy successfully with a focus on achieving pipeline generation (supported by marketing, alliances and sales development) and sales targets. You’ll be part of a close commercial team helping and sharing success with each other and developing Peak’s overall commercial strategy.
We are building the fastest, smartest, most determined team in the enterprise AI space. To achieve this we are looking for teammates who are:
- True team players – share success and learning (not a lone wolf)
- Long-term thinkers – build lasting relationships
- Outcome-focused – deliver real results for customers
- Creative – able to conceive and deliver unique solutions
- Resilient – not afraid to have tough conversations with customers
- Ambitious – believe in being great, not good
- Background in selling business outcomes and new concepts to enterprises
- Well trained in customer-centric selling methodologies (MEDDPICC, SPIN, value-based selling, Challenger, etc) and at discovery, as well as building urgency into deals
- Proven ability to close deals regularly within mid-sized and large enterprises
- An understanding and appreciation of the AI and data marketplace and industry trends
- Working in an early stage or SME business where self-discovery and motivation are required
- Opportunity to help scale Peak and make a large impact in a fast-growing company with global ambitions
- Competitive compensation package, options, pension and generous holiday entitlement
- Deliver meaningful AI solutions to solve a business’ most complex problems – we will help you develop skills and experience which are essential in the modern economy
- A fantastic working environment with open communication channels, flat hierarchy and a truly collaborative style
- Peak has a strong culture that we live by, based on shared values: we are open, straightforward, smart, responsible, curious and driven
In an age when becoming AI and data-driven is one of the most important things businesses must do, it can also be one of the most challenging. That’s where Peak comes in; our AI System sits at the heart of our client’s businesses, enabling the rapid unification, modelling and – most importantly – use of data. All supported by our world-class data science team.
Founded in 2014, Peak has grown rapidly, in line with the world’s fastest growing SaaS companies, winning numerous awards and attracting significant funding to support the company’s ongoing investment in machine learning and AI technologies. All to further our mission to become the world’s leading AI System business.
Headquartered in Manchester, Peak also has offices in London, Edinburgh, Jaipur and Brisbane. Our clients include established FTSE 250 retailers, manufacturers and well-known brands alongside highly innovative and tech-savvy businesses.
Peak is an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Partner, and holds Machine Learning Competency status.