Accelerating your D2C strategy with AI
Date: 19 November 2020
How consumers buy products has changed beyond recognition over the last 12 months, with many consumer goods companies (CPG/FMCG) now placing a greater emphasis on selling direct-to-consumer (D2C).
COVID-19 has accelerated an already emerging trend in D2C selling, and the continued growth of new, agile businesses – offering quick and hassle-free delivery of everything from toilet paper to pet food – has led to many established CPGs developing their own D2C offering to grab market share, increase their margins and collect valuable first-party customer data.
At this Masters of AI webinar, we explored why every CPG business now needs a D2C channel, the various benefits of D2C, and the lessons businesses can learn from the world’s most forward-thinking retailers, who have spent years developing the perfect D2C offering. Watch on-demand to discover their insight.
- Insight on D2C strategy from Ian Owen of PepsiCo
- Examples of AI best practice for CPG companies
- The lessons CPGs can learn from retailers when it comes to D2C
- The benefits of launching a D2C channel
- How COVID-19 has impacted PepsiCo's supply chain operations
Supply Chain Director, PepsiCo
Retail Director, Peak
Manufacturing Director, Peak