AI for inventory: forecasting for an agile supply chain
Date: 31 May 2023
Time: 14:00 BST
Setting stock levels that satisfy demand has never been easy, but in an age of global instability, it can feel impossible. Too much stock, and you tie up precious working capital in excess inventory. Too little stock, and your availability drops, losing sales and disappointing customers. It’s time to take some pain out of your supply chain management.
As a supply chain leader, you’ve got more things to mull over than most. You have to manage your SKUs against a seemingly endless list of fluctuating factors that impact both demand and supply.
The success of your business rests on your shoulders. Facing increasing uncertainty, every cost-benefit calculation feels unmanageably complex. You’re asking yourself how you hit service levels and stabilize stock flow, all while making sure your working capital isn’t tied up in excess stock.
Introducing AI for inventory
Supply chain sorrows have met their match with artificial intelligence (AI). We’re Peak, and we’ve helped the world’s biggest brands face down fluctuations and inventory issues through responsive planning and AI.
Watch our on-demand webinar where Peak’s Tom Hassall (Head of CPG & Manufacturing Data Science) and Ira Dubinsky (GTM Director) as we share a fresh way of thinking about supply chain management, and discuss how AI is changing the game.
Who should watch?
We particularly welcome:
- Senior supply chain leaders
- Senior demand planning leaders
- Senior merchandisers
- C-suite executives
But we welcome innovative supply chain professionals at every level — we know you’ll love this webinar.
You’ll learn about…
- Cross-collaboration: How the biggest brands break down silos and collaborate across departments to manage their supply chains more effectively
- Inventory optimization: How manufacturers, CPGs and retailers reclaim working capital by optimizing safety stock while meeting spiky demand
- Responsive planning: What is responsive planning and how does it work?
- Applying AI across the value chain: How you can take supply chain optimization beyond your own business, to the full value chain
Head of CPG & Manufacturing Data Science, Peak
Head of GTM
Watch the webinar on demand below.