The home of AI applications
Solving complex business problems just got quicker and easier. Library enables you to explore and deploy our range of configurable AI applications, aligned to the critical use cases for your industry.
Fastrack your AI Journey.
Library is the key to unlocking the immense potential of AI in your business. While most AI platforms just offer you the tools, Peak’s library of configurable applications enables you to deploy AI across your business easier than ever before – speeding up adoption and ensuring outcomes are achieved.
Focus on value, not technical challenges.
AI Applications made simple.
Library is a catalog of AI applications that solve a range of challenges – both business and technical. These applications are designed to empower users to do more with less and leverage the power of Peak more effectively with a simple one-click deployment.
Ready to go.
All users can immediately leverage out-of-the-box applications in Library with minimal support. One-click deployment capability provides users with the building blocks needed to create a proven AI application – simply add in the unique business parameters and guardrails.
Press – a new standard for building AI applications.
Within Library, Press is your framework for building applications, fast.
With Press, powerful AI applications can be constructed efficiently and in a standardized way using ‘Blocks’.
Blocks are individual units of functionality that solve specific parts of an AI problem. Press empowers builders of all skill sets to support business leaders to make better decisions and drive real business impact.
Composable AI is now a reality
Press gives data scientists the tools to customize their applications by adding new Blocks or even creating custom Blocks, allowing them to quickly tailor an application to their specific needs. This accelerates build time and allows companies to focus on strategic deployments and not the technical challenges of adopting AI.
Short term impact, long term transformation
Our applications are built to drive meaningful outcomes, embedded with your unique business rules and processes. Proven many times over through our experience driving real business impact across industries – giving you confidence to deploy for your own business.
Flexibility and speed
Our applications are designed to get you to 80% of your possible business value, fast. The remaining 20% is tailored to your needs and ways of working. You get fast time to value without sacrificing flexibility.
Do more with less
The combination of Library and Press supports multiple user types and skill sets to make collaboration across teams on one common platform possible.
Buy today, build tomorrow
Our Library of applications are designed to be adapted to a variety of use cases. Press provides you with the tools and framework to build connected applications on Peak.
Empower your team
Peak meets your team where they are – Library supports low-code deployment, but also surfaces an easy-to-use API to manage applications programmatically for those who prefer to write code.
Building AI applications just got easier.
There is a better way. Learn more about how Library and the Press framework achieves this.
No hype, just results
Industry expertise, powered by AI, built on Press. Ready to go.
Our applications drive value across a range of functions and use cases, in industries where we have a proven track record of success.