Peak at American Supply Chain Summit
Segmentation across the portfolio
Preparing for inflation & rising freight prices
Balancing supply & demand
The key questions facing Supply Chain leaders
Supply chain leaders are facing new challenges in 2022. Peak has compiled a list of 8 key questions for supply chain leaders that can help you to make better decisions when it comes to your key supply chain questions.
- What are the proposed / current ways you currently solve for the bullwhip effect?
- How do you look at balancing supply and demand in today’s environment?
- What is the KPI that keeps you up at night?
- How do you think about your inventory policy today?
- How are you thinking about segmentation across your portfolio?
- What is your visibility into consumption, and are you obtaining value from it?
- How has inflation affected the way you look at demand forecasts?
- In what ways have rising freight prices affected the way you do business today?
Our supply chain expertise
Using AI to overcome food and beverage supply chain challenges
The Modern Milkman selects Peak to streamline complex supply chains through AI
Transform your business with Decision Intelligence
Peak has the technology, strategy, services and support to help you succeed with Decision Intelligence – a new category of enterprise software.