We run a community forum (Forum) that can be accessed by a range of users, including existing customers, prospective customers and other “casual” users who have an interest in AI and decision intelligence.
Information submitted through the Forum
We collect personal data when you use the Forum – for example, when you sign up to the Forum and give us details like your name and email address. Other personal information that we may collect – depending on your usage of the Forum – includes:
- Identity Data (name, title, date of birth).
- Contact Data (email address and telephone numbers).
- Profile Data (your username and password, job title, organisation and other biographical details that you provide when using the Forum).
- Usage Data (information about how you use our site and services).
- Communications Data (your communication preferences).
- Special Category Data (this may include data relating to gender, race, and sexual orientation. Provision of this information is entirely voluntary. Any such data which is provided will be anonymised and aggregated, and only used to monitor the diversity of users of the Forum).
We will also have access to any information that you choose to post publicly on the Forum. Our system administrators and Forum moderators do have access to direct messages you may send to other users, but will rarely access these. For example, if someone reports that they have received messages that break our Acceptable Use Policy..
Our reasons for using your information
We use the information that you provide when accessing the Forum for the following reasons:
- to help us register and manage your account;
- to administer and support your use of the Forum;
- to allow you access to relevant functions and content on the Forum;
- to track, analyse and improve the Forum;
- to contact you by email from time to time to manage our relationship with you, inform you of service improvements and major changes on the Forum or ask for your views about the Forum and (with your consent) to circulate our round-up newsletter which may include new features, products and services (you can always unsubscribe from receiving emails from us if you want to); and
- to make sure everyone is following our Acceptable Use Policy.
Who we share your data with
We share your data with Insided Inc.
We may also share your personal data submitted within the Forum in order to:
- comply with the law;
- protect the rights, property or safety of us, our customers or others.
Public posts on the Forum are public information, visible to other visitors to the Forum.
How long we keep your information
Peak AI Limited will keep your data until the expiry of legal retention obligations, and until the end of the responsibility.