Founded in 2014, Peak has grown rapidly, in line with the world’s fastest growing SaaS companies. We’ve won numerous awards and attracted significant funding to support the company’s mission of delivering meaningful AI solutions to our impressive range of clients.
We have ambitious plans over the coming years; to capture a large part of this new market, expand our operations and create the best working culture possible. To do so we need the best people and best processes to bring those people to Peak. That’s where you come in – we are looking for a super-organised, proactive and engaging Talent Manager to join our growing People team
This is a great time to join Peak as we start the next stage of our growth. You’ll not only get to bring great people into the business, but also help to build a recruitment function and shape our talent strategy.
We are looking for someone who is extremely organised, who will “own” the talent administration, organisation and our HR and ATS systems. Peak is a fast-moving, fast-growing business looking to recruit the best people in a competitive market, so we need to create the best possible recruitment experience for both candidates and hiring managers alike.
You’ll work with other members of the People team across all of Peak’s offices to ensure candidates are recruited and onboarded in the best possible manner, supporting all recruitment channels to help the business meet its hiring plan and diversity agenda.
Over time, we’d like someone who can help to screen and interview prospective candidates as well as grow Peak’s talent pipeline and network. As the People department grows, there will be a wide range of opportunities for development and specialisation, but initially we are looking for someone to bring the organisational rigour we need to build the platform that will enable us to become a world class People team.
We’re looking for the following qualities from you…
● Super-organised, with an eye for detail – you’ll be responsible for the systems and admin in the Talent team
● Collaboration – you’ll work with colleagues across the business to deliver the best possible recruitment experience
● Communication – keeping candidates and hiring managers updated, delivering both good and bad news
● Process-driven – we need to create a scalable recruitment method, that’s only possible with effective process
● Driven – Peak has a big mission, and this role is critical to that success
● Innovation – we don’t want to just follow the established way of working, we want creative and effective means of recruitment
To be successful we’d love to see someone who can demonstrate:
● Strong admin skills and an organisational background – ideally helping to build new processes and systems
● Experience in recruitment, talent attraction or HR – either agency or in-house – would be an advantage
● Experience of the tech sector and start up/scale up environment would be ideal
● Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, with an even temperament and a positive attitude
● Ability to mix long-term strategic work with short-term priorities
● An appreciation of the opportunity and potential for the AI/data sector
● Opportunity to help scale Peak and make a large impact in a fast-growing company with global ambitions
● Competitive compensation package, options, pension and generous holiday entitlement
● A fantastic working environment with open communication channels, flat hierarchy and a truly collaborative style
● Peak has a strong culture that we live by, based on shared values: we are open, straightforward, smart, responsible, curious and driven
● Opportunity to influence Peak’s early success in entering the US market in 2019
● Learn from some of the best minds in the UK across multiple disciplines
In an age when becoming AI and data-driven is one of the most important things businesses must do, it can also be one of the most challenging. That’s where Peak comes in; our AI System sits at the heart of our client’s businesses, enabling the rapid unification, modelling and – most importantly – use of data. All supported by our world-class data science team.
Headquartered in Manchester, Peak also has offices in London, Edinburgh, Jaipur and Brisbane. Our clients include established FTSE 250 retailers, manufacturers and well-known brands alongside highly innovative and tech-savvy businesses.
Peak is an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Partner, and holds Machine Learning Competency status.