With all the hype around AI, Peak is at the forefront of delivering meaningful business results through AI solutions. With an impressive list of case studies and references from enterprise clients, Peak has developed market fit over the past four years and is perfectly placed to achieve global success as AI adoption becomes commonplace.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced, enterprise sales manager who loves running deals to take advantage of this perfect timing to grow Peak’s sales exponentially in the UK.
Based in Manchester, we’re looking for someone who can lead the growing UK sales team to success. This involves strategising with commercial managers on individual deals from discovery through close; building a high-performance environment where people enjoy working and regularly exceed targets; and coaching commercial managers to unblock, de-risk and accelerate opportunities.
We spend our time talking with senior executives about how AI and machine learning can give them a competitive edge by solving complex problems within their businesses. An understanding of advanced analytics, machine learning and AI is a plus, but a passion for helping customers improve their businesses is a must.
Reporting to the CRO, the UK Sales Director is the leader of the UK sales organisation and is ultimately responsible for delivering the UK sales number. You’ll be responsible for quickly ramping new commercial managers, continuing to build an exceptional sales team and helping to refine the global sales process. You’ll be part of a close commercial team and will help develop Peak’s overall commercial strategy.
We are building the fastest, smartest, most determined team in the enterprise AI space. To achieve this we are looking for teammates who are:
● True team players – share success and learning (not a lone wolf)
● Challengers – not afraid to have tough conversations with customers
● Outcome-focused – deliver real results for customers
● Creative – able to conceive and deliver unique solutions
● Resilient – believe you will succeed even in moments of failure
● Ambitious – believe in being great, not good
● Background in selling business outcomes and new concepts to enterprises
● Track record of successful enterprise sales management
● Well trained in customer-centric selling methodologies (MEDDPICC, SPIN, value-based selling, Challenger, etc), as well as building urgency into deals
● Proven ability to coach others to close deals regularly within mid-sized and large enterprises
● An understanding and appreciation of the AI and data marketplace and industry trends
● Working in an early stage business where self-discovery and motivation are required
In an age when becoming AI and data-driven is one of the most important things businesses must do, it can also be one of the most challenging. That’s where Peak comes in; our AI System sits at the heart of our client’s businesses, enabling the rapid unification, modelling and – most importantly – use of data. All supported by our world-class data science team.
Headquartered in Manchester, Peak also has offices in London, Edinburgh, Jaipur and Brisbane. Our clients include established FTSE 250 retailers, manufacturers and well-known brands alongside highly innovative and tech-savvy businesses.
Peak has been named as one of the 25 fastest-growing tech companies in the north by GP Bullhound and we scooped the Judges’ Innovation Award at the 2018 Northern Tech Awards. Not only are we an advanced partner with Amazon, we are also one of only three companies in the UK to hold Amazon Web Services (AWS) Machine Learning Competency status, and one of only 14 globally.