SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
Peak is looking for a Sales Development Representative to work closely with the sales and marketing teams to identify and develop opportunities for the sales team.
Since being founded in 2014, we have experienced rapid growth in line with the world’s fastest growing SaaS companies and strong market demand. This new position will support our continued business expansion, working closely in a vertical team helping to keep Peak at the forefront of the emerging Artificial Intelligence sector.
Peak is perfectly placed to capture a large part of this market, as the adoption of AI solutions becomes common place and this role will be at the heart of our growth. You will have the opportunity to work on highly targeted prospects, qualify inbound leads and develop an interest in Peak via outbound activities. This is a great role to develop your career in tech sales and gain highly sought after experience in the AI field, as we start the next stage of our scale-up growth.
You will research prospective companies before engaging with them via phone, email and social channels. Your goal is to set up introductory calls with target influencers and decision makers and to make sure a majority of these calls become qualified opportunities for your sales team.
We’re looking for someone who is analytical, metrics-driven, and personable. You will be able to identify business challenges and articulate Peak’s proposition. You will also need the confidence and intellect to hold a conversation with C-Level and VP level executives at FTSE-listed companies.
● Work closely with sales and marketing management to develop and define strategic target lists
● Kick-start the sales process by prospecting potential Peak clients
● Develop creative tactics, campaigns, and strategies to reach target prospects and generate qualified meetings for sales executives
● Record and track all activity in Salesforce
● Collaborate with sales and marketing management to refine the sales process
We are building the fastest, smartest and most determined team in the enterprise AI space. To achieve this we are looking for teammates who are:
● Team-first – embrace success and challenges with teammates
● Problem solvers
● Long-term thinkers
● Not afraid to have tough conversations with customers
● Strong communicators
Previous experience in a sales related role such as outbound marketing, sales pitches, prospect research, general business development and selling enterprise software is desirable, but are not prerequisites for this role. We are looking for:
● Desire, drive and motivation to enter the tech domain within a sales capacity is essential
● A natural self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team
● Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, with a can do and positive approach
● Open and willingness to learn new systems and processes
● Opportunity to help scale Peak and make a large impact in a fast-growing company
● Competitive compensation package, equity, pension and generous holiday entitlement
● A fantastic working environment with open communication channels, flat hierarchy and a truly collaborative style
● Peak has a strong culture based on shared values: open, straightforward, smart, responsible, curious and driven
● Regular team days and social activities
● Cycle to work initiative and public transport season ticket loans
● Opportunity to directly influence Peak’s early success in entering the US market
● Learn from likeminded and talented individuals across multiple disciplines
Peak is a pioneering artificial intelligence company who are on a mission to help businesses ‘do great things with data’. We provide our customers with the technology, skills and people they need to become truly AI-driven and compete in today’s world. Peak was born from a recognition that no-one else does data analytics and AI quite right. Some companies clean your data, some crunch your data, some analyse your data, some draw insights from your data and some make recommendations based on your data. We do all of that and, with our subscription service approach, we do it continuously, using our revolutionary AI system to transform data into amazing opportunities for businesses.
Headquartered in Manchester, Peak also has offices in London, Edinburgh, Jaipur and Brisbane. In 5 years we have grown to a team of nearly 100 and expect this to continue to grow in line with our business plans. We have created an excellent office environment that reflects our culture and values. Our clients include established FTSE 250 retailers, manufacturers and well-known brands alongside highly innovative and tech-savvy businesses.
Peak is an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Partner, and holds Machine Learning Competency status.