SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
Peak is looking for a Sales Development Representative to work closely with the sales & marketing teams to identify and develop opportunities for the sales team.
Since launching Peak, we have experienced stellar growth and strong market demand. This new position will support our continued business expansion, working closely in a vertical team helping keep Peak at the forefront the developing AI sector.
This is a great opportunity to develop your career in sales and gain highly sought after experience in the burgeoning field of AI. Working on highly targeted prospects you will qualify inbound leads and develop an interest in Peak via outbound activities.
Peak are perfectly placed to capture a large part of the market as the adoption of AI solutions becomes common place, this role will be right at the forefront of our growth.
You will research prospective companies before engaging with them via phone, email and social channels. Your goal is to set up introductory calls with target influencers and decision makers and to make sure a majority of these calls become qualified opportunities for your sales team.
We’re looking for someone who is analytical, metrics-driven, and personable. You will be able to identify business challenges and articulate Peak’s proposition. You will also need the confidence and intellect to hold a conversation with C-Level and VP level executives at FTSE listed companies.
Previous experience in outbound marketing, sales pitches, prospect research, general business development, and selling enterprise software is preferred but not a requirement.
● Work closely with sales and marketing management to develop and define strategic target lists
● Kick-start the sales process by prospecting potential Peak clients
● Develop creative tactics, campaigns, and strategies to reach target prospects and generate qualified meetings for sales executives
● Record and track all activity in Salesforce
● Collaborate with sales and marketing management to refine the sales process
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
We are building the fastest, smartest, coolest, most determined team in the enterprise AI space. To achieve this we are looking for teammates who are:
● Team-first – share successes and failures with teammates
● Long-term thinkers
● Outcome focused
● Not afraid to have tough conversations with customers
● Believe in being great not good
● Opportunity to help scale Peak and make a large impact in a fast-growing company
● Competitive compensation package, equity, pension and generous holiday entitlement
● A fantastic working environment with open communication channels, flat hierarchy and a truly collaborative style
● Peak has a strong culture based on shared values; open, straightforward, smart, responsible, curious and driven
Peak is a pioneering artificial intelligence firm grown from Manchester (UK) and Jaipur (India). We’re on a mission to help businesses ‘do great things with data,’ providing our customers with the technology, skills and people they need to become truly AI-driven and compete in today’s world. Peak was born from a recognition that no-one else does data analytics and AI quite right. Some companies clean your data, some crunch your data, some analyse your data, some draw insights from your data and some make recommendations based on your data. We do all of that for you and, with our subscription service approach, we do it continuously, using our revolutionary AI System to transform your data into amazing opportunities for your business.
Peak is an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Partner, and holds Machine Learning Competency status.