Peak is an AI company powered by brilliant minds. There are lots of AI companies out there, but none quite like us. We were born from a belief that no-one else does data and AI quite right.
Some clean data, some crunch data, some analyse data, some draw insights from data and some make recommendations based on data. We do all of that for our clients and we do it continuously, transforming data into amazing opportunities.
There’s a lot of clever technology behind Peak, but that’s only half of the story. Our people let us make the most of that technology. Yes, they create it and use it, but they also interpret the results that our technology delivers, providing insights and straightforward recommendations to improve the performance of businesses based on data our clients provide.
Based in Jaipur we need a QA Engineer to help us ensure our Artificial Intelligence System is of the highest standard and works well for our customers. Always.
You’ll have a background in QA and be passionate about achieving high standards every time. You’ll have the opportunity to take responsibility for QA at Peak, working closely with our Product and Software Engineering teams to identify early and fix any quality issues.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to develop your career in one of the hottest tech companies around.
● Create comprehensive test suites & plans
● Work with the Software Engineers to integrate automated tests with end-to-end build and test environments
● Develop a test framework for each application
● Write automated scripts based on working manually executable test cases
● Write effective and thorough bug reports and verify bug fixes
● Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
● Review requirements, specifications, user documentation, help files and other project documentation to assure quality of the products and tests to be developed. i.e. perform manual static testing
● Measure and produce QA metrics, and seek ways for us to continuously improve
● Keep up-to-date with the latest innovations, trends and emerging technologies in QA testing and test methodology
● Extensive experience working within a software engineering environment (circa 2 years)
● Good experience in automation testing or in any technical aspect of testing (circa 2 years)
● Previous experience in a QA role with strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
● Experience working within an agile environment
● Ability to test, develop and iterate on a rapid basis
● White box and grey box testing
● Web application testing
● SQL experience
● Passion for improving things and maintaining high standards
● Ability to organise and manage multiple priorities
● Clear and straightforward written and verbal communication skills
Our vision is to create a new market segment, based on a unique product/service offering to solve our customers’ business problems through data, and to become the global leader in this exciting new segment.
We’re seeking to create a culture of innovation and entrepreneurial spirit, where our employees drive the business to succeed, and make a direct and meaningful contribution to our success daily. Most importantly, we enjoy the work we do.
We believe in an open, transparent and friendly relationship with our clients and co-workers. As individuals, we are approachable and trustworthy; as a company, we are highly committed to our clients and employees. We listen to and gain a deep understanding of our clients’ needs, whilst being reliable with a strong work ethic.
We take pride in our work, which is always of the upmost quality, and we are confident in our ability and expertise.