PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER
With all the hype around AI, Peak is at the forefront of delivering meaningful business results through AI solutions. With an impressive list of case studies and references from enterprise clients, Peak has developed market fit over the past four years and is perfectly placed to achieve global success as AI adoption becomes commonplace.
This is a great opportunity for tech focused, commercially minded product marketers to take advantage of this perfect timing to define and orchestrate the Peak message to a wide audience.
Based in Manchester, we’re looking for someone who can work in a nascent market where it’s all to play for. They can develop clear, evidence-based propositions from the abundant opportunity that exists, working with credible sources to understand opportunity size, competitor analysis and prioritisation of propositions and GTMs based on commercially sound reasoning.
We are looking for someone to take to market the world’s first AI System designed for enterprise. We need someone who is a real networker, who can engage, question and negotiate with stakeholders/influencers across the business and externally (you will be a true champion of our customer) to be able to build a complete picture of the Peak market, customer needs, and GTM plan. You will own the Go to Market strategies, project managing these effectively, to launch products and offerings successfully. Collateral production is also a key part of this role, ensuring sales, marketing and customer success all have the right messaging
We are building the fastest, smartest, coolest, most determined team in the enterprise AI space. To achieve this we are looking for teammates who are:
● True team player – share success and works well across the business
● In the know – keeps up to date with latest tech news, launches and product updates
● Outcome focused – delivers analysis, plans and propositions that are aligned to the Peak commercial plan
● Creative – able to conceive and deliver unique solutions
● Know Your Customer – knows our customers/potential so well & this is seen in the evolution of the Peak propositions.
● Believe in being great not good
● Background in enterprise technology – bringing new tech products/solutions to market, developing new product categories
● A nice to have but not essential would be some understanding of Big Data, AI, predictive analytics or associated equivalent
● Must be a self starter to work in a start-up environment, where processes are still being defined
● Has ability to understand new, big opportunity markets, and can work through market research, market size/opportunity and competitor analysis to be able to offer guidance and plan on how we go to market in the most commercially viable way
● Have necessary experience to support CMO on correct market strategy to continue high growth scaling
● Has enough gravitas to engage and negotiate with stakeholders across business and can influence decision making processes with evidential reasoning
● Having worked with Product teams in the past, they will ensure customer/prospect feedback is taken back into Product and roadmap planning, and pricing strategy is ever evolving with the market, and is built with key long-term business metrics in mind (profitability etc).
● Finally, because they are real techies at heart, they will have a solid foundation of knowledge to build upon, and yet be straightforward and “jargon free” in their approach to translating product specs into consumable prospect messaging.
● Opportunity to help scale Peak and make a large impact in a fast-growing company with global ambitions
● Competitive compensation package, options, pension and generous holiday entitlement
● Deliver meaningful AI solutions to solve a business’ most complex problems – we will help you develop skills and experience essential in the modern economy
● A fantastic working environment with open communication channels, flat hierarchy and a truly collaborative style
● Peak has a strong culture that we live by, based on shared values: we are open, straightforward, smart, responsible, curious and driven
● Opportunity to influence Go to Market strategy at an early stage, and be responsible for working towards global proposition development for Peak to enter the US market in 2019
● Opportunity to build a product marketing team as Peak scales – marketing team set to triple in size over next 2 years
In an age when becoming AI and data-driven is one of the most important things businesses must do, it can also be one of the most challenging. That’s where Peak comes in; our AI System sits at the heart of our client’s businesses, enabling the rapid unification, modelling and – most importantly – use of data. All supported by our world-class data science team.
Founded in 2014, Peak has grown rapidly, in line with the world’s fastest growing SaaS companies, winning numerous awards and attracting significant funding to support the company’s ongoing investment in machine learning and AI technologies. All to further our mission to become the world’s leading AI System business.
Headquartered in Manchester, Peak also has offices in London, Edinburgh, Jaipur and Brisbane. Our clients include established FTSE 250 retailers, manufacturers and well-known brands alongside highly innovative and tech-savvy businesses.
Peak is an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Partner, and holds Machine Learning Competency status.