PARTNER & EVENTS MANAGER
With all the hype around AI, Peak is at the forefront of delivering meaningful business results through AI solutions. With an impressive list of case studies and references from enterprise clients, Peak has developed market fit over the past four years and is perfectly placed to achieve global success as AI adoption becomes commonplace.
This is a great opportunity for a commercially-minded marketer specialising in partnerships and events to take the Peak message to a global audience, playing a pivotal role in Peak’s expansion into new markets and territories.
Based in Manchester, we’re looking for someone who can work alongside the Peak Alliances team to create long-standing and commercially viable relationships with key partners. You will be great at engaging with external stakeholders and building joint planned and executed campaigns to drive mutually-beneficial results.
You will seek out the best opportunities to showcase Peak. Working with the Product Marketing Manager and our brand and demand generation teams, you’ll ensure everything delivered is “Peak” and will provide the numbers needed to hit the partner contributions for pipeline.
You’ll own the events programme for Peak, tying in with the overall business and commercial objectives for FY19, to help provide enough activity to support demand generation. You’ll also control the events budget, be responsible for ROI analysis and deciding where to optimise spend. You’ll come up with creative ideas to drive people to our events, stands at exhibitions and ultimately deliver MQLs.
We are building the fastest, smartest, coolest, most determined marketing team in the enterprise AI space, who are already starting to make our impact felt with numerous award nominations in from Q3/4 campaigns and results. We want each element of marketing to be a centre of excellence and strive to be the “HubSpot of AI”. To achieve this we are looking for teammates who are:
● A true team player – shares success and works well across the business
● In the know – keeps up to date with latest tech news, launches and product updates, market results and industry announcements
● Win in the right way – delivers activity and results that are aligned to the Peak commercial plan and values
● Creative – able to conceive and deliver unique solutions
● Customer-first – puts the customer at the forefront of every activity to get the best results
● Question the process – build team greatness by challenging the status quo and trying new things
● Believe in being great, not good
● Background in enterprise technology – working with partners, channel, distributors and resellers
● Some understanding of Big Data, AI and predictive analytics would be nice to have (but not essential)
● Ability to work in a startup environment, where processes are still being defined
● Experience in rolling out multi channel joint campaigns with partners that have achieved amazing commercial results
● Can demonstrate necessary gravitas and rapport building skills to develop partner relationships that are in their infancy
● Experience using marketing automation tech such as Pardot, HubSpot or Marketo
● Can evidence experience in managing multiple campaigns across many channels (events, paid search, email etc), and have a project management mentality to the roll out of these campaigns
● Has ran an events plan for a tech business, and can demonstrate budget ownership, ROI management and stakeholder liaison to get events prepared, executed and reported on correctly, with insight driving future event plans
● Can work with media, PR agency and brand teams to get correct coverage in run up to event, engagement at event and ensure correct post-event follow up
● Is a strong negotiator and can get the best deals with event companies for the budget we have
● Opportunity to help scale Peak and make a large impact in a fast-growing company with global ambitions
● Competitive compensation package, options, pension and generous holiday entitlement
● Deliver meaningful AI solutions to solve a business’ most complex problems – we will help you develop skills and experience essential in the modern economy
● A fantastic working environment with open communication channels, flat hierarchy and a truly collaborative style
● Peak has a strong culture that we live by, based on shared values: we are open, straightforward, smart, responsible, curious and driven
● Opportunity to influence Peak’s early success in entering the US market in 2019
In an age when becoming AI and data-driven is one of the most important things businesses must do, it can also be one of the most challenging. That’s where Peak comes in; our AI System sits at the heart of our client’s businesses, enabling the rapid unification, modelling and – most importantly – use of data. All supported by our world-class data science team.
Founded in 2014, Peak has grown rapidly, in line with the world’s fastest growing SaaS companies, winning numerous awards and attracted significant funding to support the company’s ongoing investment in machine learning and AI technologies. All to further our mission to become the world’s leading AI System business.
Headquartered in Manchester, Peak also has offices in London, Edinburgh, Jaipur and Brisbane. Our clients include established FTSE 250 retailers, manufacturers and well-known brands alongside highly innovative and tech-savvy businesses.
Peak is an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Partner, and holds Machine Learning Competency status.