MARKETING PERFORMANCE MANAGER
Founded in 2014, Peak has grown rapidly, in line with the world’s fastest growing SaaS companies, winning numerous awards and attracted significant funding to support the company’s mission of delivering meaningful AI solutions to our impressive range of clients.
Peak is at the forefront of the emerging AI market and we need a performance focused marketer to help spread the Peak word. We are looking for someone with specific interest in marketing automation, reporting, digital channel management and execution of campaigns to helping us ensure we dominate this market.
Based in Manchester, we’re looking for someone who can work within the Demand Generation team to create and manage market leading, effective digital campaigns. This person will be great at engaging with internal and external stakeholders as well as building and analysing campaigns to drive a mutually beneficial result.
They will be an expert in marketing automation and CRM softwares, whilst having a passion and understanding in external marketing leading MarTech offerings. They will then engage and collaborate with our brand and events teams to offering insight and analysis on performance.
This individual will work closely with the Demand Generation manager, becoming the go to person for how our managing campaigns and consistently performing and have a view on how to optimise our current MarTech stack. Particular channels which will require heavy involvement are Outbound and Inbound, Managing the creation and execution of multiple campaigns.
Your insight and viewpoints will be used to shape what technology we use, how well campaigns are performing and shaping new campaigns based off previously learnings. This is an exciting opportunity to see a real impact on a young business. The position will have complete autonomy and be surrounded by highly driven individuals, so this is a perfect position to understand how a rapidly growing business is using marketing to increase pipeline, revenue and ultimately market share. This person will also be pivotal to the Peak expansion into new markets, with the US being the next region to focus on.
We are building the fastest, smartest, sustainable and most determined marketing team in the enterprise AI space, who are already starting to make our impact felt with numerous award nominations in from Q3/4 campaigns and results. We want each element of marketing to be a centre of excellence and strive to be the “Hubspot of AI”. To achieve this we are looking for teammates who are:
● True team player – share success and works well across the business
● In the know – keeps up to date with latest tech news, launches and product updates, market results and industry announcements
● Win in the right way – delivers activity and results that are aligned to the Peak commercial plan and values
● Creative – able to conceive and deliver unique solutions
● Customer-first – puts the customer at the forefront of every activity to get the best result
● Question the process – build team greatness by challenging the status quo and trying new things
● Believe in being great not good
● Background in technology
● Ability to dissect campaigns to find the insights
● Creative element within campaign creation
● Previously pulled together digital performance reports, knows what to look out for
● A nice to have but not essential would be some understanding of big data, AI, predictive analytics or associated equivalent
● Must be a self starter to work in a start-up environment, where processes are still being defined
● Has experience in executing and analysing multi channel campaigns with evidence of previous successes and failures
● Can demonstrate necessary gravitas and rapport building skills to develop relationships. Everyone at Peak has to be able to do this
● Experience using marketing automation tech such as Pardot, HubSpot or Marketo
● Experience using analytics platforms such as Google Analytics or Adobe Experience Cloud
● Can evidence experience in managing multiple campaigns across many channels (paid search, email SEO), and have a project management mentality and process to the roll out of these campaigns. These responsibilities will be shared with the demand generation manager
● Has an understanding and respect for analytics and using data to make better decisions
● Problem solve when technology doesn’t allow option A
● Opportunity to help scale Peak and make a large impact in a fast-growing company with global ambitions
● Competitive compensation package, options, pension and generous holiday entitlement
● Deliver meaningful AI solutions to solve a business’ most complex problems – we will help you develop skills and experience essential in the modern economy
● A fantastic working environment with open communication channels, flat hierarchy and a truly collaborative style
● Peak has a strong culture that we live by, based on shared values: we are open, straightforward, smart, responsible, curious and driven
● Opportunity to influence Peak’s early success in entering the US market in 2019
● Learn from some of the best minds in the UK across multiple disciplines
In an age when becoming AI and data-driven is one of the most important things businesses must do, it can also be one of the most challenging. That’s where Peak comes in; our AI System sits at the heart of our client’s businesses, enabling the rapid unification, modelling and – most importantly – use of data. All supported by our world-class data science team.
Founded in 2014, Peak has grown rapidly, in line with the world’s fastest growing SaaS companies, winning numerous awards and attracting significant funding to support the company’s ongoing investment in machine learning and AI technologies. All to further our mission to become the world’s leading AI System business.
Headquartered in Manchester, Peak also has offices in London, Edinburgh, Jaipur and Brisbane. Our clients include established FTSE 250 retailers, manufacturers and well-known brands alongside highly innovative and tech-savvy businesses.
Peak is an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Partner, and holds Machine Learning Competency status.