DIGITAL & CREATIVE DESIGNER
Founded in 2014, Peak is at the forefront of the emerging AI market. We are growing rapidly and have ambitious plans to become the world leader in delivering AI solutions to enterprise clients.
We’re looking for a digital & creative designer to help us on that journey. Someone who can help pump life and imagination into figures and stats, a person who can develop a fresh and modern visual design narrative for data and AI.
This is an opportunity for you to come in and influence the brand, communications, packaging, digital and moving image at a pivotal time in Peak’s global growth, and to become an integral part of a successful tech scaleup company that’s growing internationally.
We want a creative and digital hero. Somebody who isn’t afraid to take risks and try something new. Somebody who sees all projects as a golden opportunity. A person that’s bursting with ideas, who can get right down to the guts of a brief, pick it apart, and then put it back together again – all to tell a clear and engaging story through stunning design work – where the message cuts through.
Based in Manchester, we’re looking for an exceptionally creative individual to own the Peak visual brand and join our content team, working across a range of disciplines including: brand development and identity, communications, packaging, digital, website/UX and moving image.
We want to rapidly raise the profile of Peak and our AI System on a global scale, and to grow our customer base through data-driven content, helping businesses to ‘do great things with data’. This role will be central in bringing this sentiment to life through all aspects of customer communication, using creative concepts aligned with our business goals to continually improve the way we reach prospects and deliver our brand.
You’ll work closely with all departments at Peak to fulfil design requirements across a wide range of digital, website, social and print campaigns. We’re highly-focused on brand development and consistency, so you’ll be required to be a Peak brand guardian, managing consistency and design integrity. You’ll work closely with our Head of Brand & Communications to achieve this.
Experience working in branding projects is essential as you will be managing the whole design process in projects from start to finish, from initial requirements gathering to the delivery of final artwork.
We’re looking for the following qualities from you…
● To have a strong creative edge (especially around the visualisation of data), be detail oriented and believe in consistency whilst delivering high quality designs
● To be skilled in creating visual designs, with experience in creating compelling visual themes and strong typographic skills
● Understand design approaches for both digital and print formats. This includes how design can directly affect user experience with website design, and how interaction with print material provides a quality experience
● Demonstrate the ability to manage the design process and projects from start to finish
● To have experience designing with commercial outcomes in mind, working alongside the marketing and sales teams to help drive leads
● To be passionate about the design industry and other designers’ work, to have awareness of emerging trends and techniques and to draw inspiration from them
To be successful we’d love to see someone who can demonstrate:
● Superb design skills – with a strong and diverse design portfolio
● Experience working on brand development; building, evolving and maintaining brand guideline documents.
● Understanding of website design and optimising UX
● Experience of working with B2B clients
● Proficient with industry-leading software and technologies (Adobe Suite etc.)
● Great understanding of social media content and design
● Proven skill and natural flair for producing engaging designs
● Technically minded, with an interest in the benefits of AI/data analytics
● Excellent attention to detail, even under pressure
● Proactive, with great organisational and time-management skills
● Opportunity to help scale Peak and make a big impact in a fast-growing company with global ambitions
● Competitive compensation package, options, pension and generous holiday entitlement
● A fantastic working environment with open communication channels, flat hierarchy and a truly collaborative style
● Peak has a strong culture that we live by, based on shared values: we are open, straightforward, smart, responsible, curious and driven
● Opportunity to influence Peak’s early success in entering the US market in 2019
● Learn from some of the best minds in the UK across multiple disciplines
In an age when becoming AI and data-driven is one of the most important things businesses must do, it can also be one of the most challenging. That’s where Peak comes in; our AI System sits at the heart of our client’s businesses, enabling the rapid unification, modelling and – most importantly – use of data. All supported by our world-class data science team.
Headquartered in Manchester, Peak also has offices in London, Edinburgh, Jaipur and Brisbane. Our clients include established FTSE 250 retailers, manufacturers and well-known brands alongside highly innovative and tech-savvy businesses.
Peak is an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Partner, and holds Machine Learning Competency status.