AI CONSULTANT – TECHNICAL SALES
The demand for AI solutions is growing massively and Peak are perfectly poised to capture a significant share of the enterprise market. Our blend of great tech and brilliant minds provides customers with everything they need to embrace AI.
As an AI Consultant, you will be part of a high growth sales team, engaging with some of the biggest brands in the UK to enable them to compete in the data economy.
This is a great opportunity for an individual who possesses a blend of commercial and technical skills to play a central role in identifying where Peak can deliver value to potential customers.
Based in Manchester, we’re looking for someone who can talk fluently with potential customers about business outcomes and how they can use data and AI to achieve them. A large part of the role involves meeting the senior management of major companies alongside our Commercial Managers.
Working on specific opportunities, you will act as the bridge between the Commercial Managers and Data Scientists. You will use samples of customers data and your business experience to identify and qualify opportunities for using AI to grow revenues and reduce costs.
Our Data Scientists do the heavy-duty number crunching, but you will be expected to guide their analysis, review outputs and build a compelling story to play back to the potential customer. Therefore a hands-on background in data and analytics is essential, while an understanding of AI desirable.
In this exciting and challenging role, no two days will be the same. You will need to be adaptable, self-motivated and highly organised to balance your time and effort across several overlapping projects. You will also need to demonstrate the following attributes:
● A true team player – shares success and works well across the business
● Customer-first – puts the customer at the forefront of every activity to get the best results
● Outcome-focused – deliver real results for customers
● Creative – able to conceive and deliver unique solutions
● In the know – keeps up to date with the latest tech news, launches and product updates, market results and industry announcements
● Question the process – build team greatness by challenging the status quo and trying new things
● Ambitious – believe in being great, not good
● A background in technical sales – or an alternate role that required commercial acumen and direct engagement with senior stakeholders
● Extensive experience performing hands-on data analysis and delivering insights
● An ability to manage projects and motivate yourself and others to consistently meet deadlines
● An understanding of how businesses can better leverage data and AI to gain a competitive advantage
● Previous analytical experience in retail, manufacturing or supply chain would be advantageous
● Motivated to work in a startup environment, where processes are still being defined
● Opportunity to help scale Peak and make a large impact in a fast-growing company with global ambitions
● Competitive compensation package, share options, pension and generous holiday entitlement
● Deliver meaningful AI solutions to solve a business’ most complex problems – we will help you develop skills and experience essential in the modern economy
● A fantastic working environment with open communication channels, flat hierarchy and a truly collaborative style
● Peak has a strong culture that we live by, based on shared values: we are open, straightforward, smart, responsible, curious and driven
In an age when becoming AI and data-driven is one of the most important things businesses must do, it can also be one of the most challenging. That’s where Peak comes in; our AI System sits at the heart of our client’s businesses, enabling the rapid unification, modelling and – most importantly – use of data. All supported by our world-class data science team. Founded in 2014, Peak has grown rapidly, in line with the world’s fastest growing SaaS companies, winning numerous awards and attracted significant funding to support the company’s ongoing investment in machine learning and AI technologies. All to further our mission to become the world’s leading AI System business. Headquartered in Manchester, Peak also has offices in London, Edinburgh, Jaipur and Brisbane. Our clients include established FTSE 250 retailers, manufacturers and well-known brands alongside highly innovative and tech-savvy businesses. Peak is an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Partner, and holds Machine Learning Competency status.